Am I The Photographer For You?
I like to think that with my knowledge and experience, that I can adapt to any situation. I have done so in the past and I will continue to in the future. I love seeing the emotions of my clients when they see their gorgeous wedding album for the first time – as they race through it quickly to see everything…and as soon as they reach the end they go back to the start to enjoy the album again, only a little slower this time.
I always have a great relationship with my clients too. This is very important as a wedding photographer as your photographer is the one vendor that you will spend the most time with. It’s important you like them.
Ask yourself the below questions – and if you find yourself answering yes to them, then it’s a very good sign.
1. Would you like your wedding photographer to be relaxed, friendly and professional? One who is dedicated to producing a first class service, from your initial enquiry through to the finished product of a beautiful, elegant and timeless wedding album – your new family heirloom – that perfectly tells the story of your wedding day?
2. Would you like to feel reassured knowing that my flowing style of work puts people at ease, making them relaxed and naturally comfortable, resulting in natural looking photos where people are happy, relaxed and don’t feel posed or stiff?
3. Would you like the natural emotions and special moments of your wedding day captured in an unobtrusive manner that tells your story beautifully?
4. Would you like excellent location shots, making the best of natural backgrounds and beautiful photographs no matter what the weather conditions are on your wedding day?
5. Would you like a guarantee that you will be able to view your wedding day images within 8 weeks of your wedding, and in a relaxed luxury studio viewing session where you will be able to finalise your choices of your specially designed and unique wedding album?
6. Would you like to rest easy, knowing that I have sourced the best professionally manufactured and printed products that are clean, clear, crisp and sharp, displaying true, accurate and consistent colours?
7. Before you commit to your wedding photographer, would you like to view numerous complete wedding albums, taken throughout all seasons with various weather conditions, so that you can be confident whatever the weather conditions on your wedding day, that you will received a stunning wedding album?
8. Would you like to customise your wedding collection taking advantage of my stunning range of extras available including wall art, mini albums duplicates and memory prints?
9. Would you like a complimentary, no obligation consultation, to help plan your specific photographic requirements for your special day?
10. Would you like a professional photographer, operating out of a dedicated photography studio where you can come for your consultation, and afterwards for your viewing session, where you can be relaxed and view everything you need to in comfort and style?
How did you get on? Am I the photographer for you? Did you answer “Yes!” loads? Then let’s get in contact and get your wedding date booked into the diary. I can’t wait to hear from you!