Planning Your Wedding Day?
Let me congratulate both you and your partner on your engagement, and I look forward to meeting with you to discuss what will be a fabulous and memorable day!
You’ll want your day to run as smoothly as possible and while it’s a mega long day for everyone, particularly the bride, it will absolutely fly by! I aim to keep everything running on time so that you, and your guests, can enjoy your special day.
Top Reasons to Pick, Trevor Lucy Photography
1. A relaxed, friendly and professional photographer who is dedicated to producing a first class service, from your initial enquiry through to the finished product of a beautiful, elegant and timeless album, that perfectly tells the story of your wedding day.
2. A flowing style of work that puts people at ease, making them relaxed and naturally comfortable, resulting in natural looking photos where people are happy, relaxed and don’t feel posed or stiff.
3. Photographs which capture the emotions and special moments of your day in an unobtrusive manner.
4. Excellent location shots, making the best of natural backgrounds and weather conditions.
5. A guarantee that you will be able to view your wedding day photos within 8 weeks during your studio viewing session where you will be able to choose the style of your specially designed wedding album.
6. Professionally printed products that are clean, clear, crisp and sharp, displaying true, accurate and consistent colours.
7. A wide range of wedding albums to choose from, with prices to suit any budget.
8. A viewing of numerous complete wedding albums, taken throughout all seasons with various weather conditions, so you can be confident that whatever the weather you will receive a stunning wedding album.
9. A wide range of extras available including wall art, mini duplicate albums and fine art mounted prints.
10. A range of wedding collections available, which can be tailored to suit your requirements.
11. The option of an interest free, automated split payment system, to help budget your wedding costs.
12. A complimentary, no obligation consultation, to help plan your specific photographic requirements for your special day.
Wedding Photography Collections
Complimentary engagement / pre-wedding shoot.
Wedding day photography coverage from your bridal preparations in the morning through to and including your before dinner speeches, and includes a mock cutting of the cake.
Your own personalised Wedding Day Blog that includes your Online Image Gallery.
Your Studio Viewing Session where you’ll be presented with your Movie Style Presentation of your Wedding Day Images, and more.
A bespoke, luxury Wedding Album with up to 60 pages (with on average around 100 images), beautifully presented in it’s own custom made box.
All of my collection are based upon the above, Collection 1. You can create your own Custom Collection by adding whatever you wish from the available optional extras. Below are two examples:
Custom Collection 2
Everything from Collection 1, plus:
2x Parent Albums (mini duplicates of main wedding album).
Wedding Day Signing Frame (Guest Book Alternative).
Custom Collection 3
Everything from Collection 1, plus:
After Dinner Speeches and First Dance coverage.
2x Parent Albums.
Wedding Day Signing Frame, Guest Book Alternative.
After Dinner Speeches
After Dinner Speeches and First Dance
Parent Duplicate Albums
These are available in a few different formats, depending on your choice of album supplier. Their size can be dependant upon your full album size. Details will be explained fully during your wedding consultation and / or ordering session.
All of my carefully chosen wedding album suppliers have gorgeous wedding albums as standard. We can create the album of your dreams! I’ll work with you to create your stunning wedding album and show you what customising options are available from my world renowned album suppliers so that you can make your choices that suit you the best. They’re all stunning at any price point and I know you’ll love yours.
Guest Book Alternative
A framed, ready to hang and mounted picture with plenty of space around the print for your wedding guests to write their well wishes. The perfect way to use your favourite image from your your engagement / pre-wedding shoot.
Digital Copy of Wedding Day Images, professionally colour corrected. Your engagement session can also be added.
Wall Art & More…
I have a stunning range of Wall Art options available. You’ll be able to see the range during your studio visit and start planning where you might like yours to go…
Engagement / Pre Wedding Shoots
Engagement Shoots are great! They give us a fantastic chance for us to get to know each other little better, whilst getting some gorgeous images of you both as a couple, in love and looking forward to your wedding day. It gives you the chance to experience what it feels like to be photographed by me. This is perfect if you think you’ll be nervous in front of the camera, or (like me) you don’t like your picture being taken at all! You’ll soon see that you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I work in an uncomplicated and flowing fashion that naturally gives photographs a more relaxed feel, and my clients love it.
If you book your engagement shoot with me and haven’t yet booked me as your wedding photographer, I’ll offer you a great money saving offer on booking me as your wedding photographer if secured during your engagement shoot viewing session at the office.
You can purchase anything you wish from the shoot and a favourite item is the Wedding Day Signing Frame. This is where you have your favourite image mounted in a large signing frame that your wedding guests can write their well wishes on at your evening reception. I’ve an example of this at my office that I’d love to show you. Matted Fine Art Prints are also available, as well as a fantastic Wall Art range.
A Triple Panel Wall Art Collection
What Will You Do With Yours?
Imagine your Signing Frame filled with the well wishes of your wedding guests…