Planning Your Wedding Day?
Let me congratulate both you and your partner on your engagement! I’d absolutely love to welcome the both of you to my newly opened studio and discuss your personal needs and specific requirements for what I’m sure will be a fabulous and memorable wedding day!
You’ll want your day to run as smoothly as possible and while it’s a mega long day for everyone, particularly the bride, it will absolutely fly by! I aim to keep everything running on time so that you, and your guests, can enjoy your special day.
Engagement / Pre Wedding Shoots
Engagement Shoots are great! They give us a fantastic chance for us to get to know each other little better, whilst getting some gorgeous images of you both as a couple, in love and looking forward to your wedding day. It gives you the chance to experience what it feels like to be photographed by me.
This is perfect if you think you’ll be nervous in front of the camera, or (like me) you don’t like your picture being taken at all! You’ll soon see that you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I work in an uncomplicated and flowing fashion that naturally gives photographs a more relaxed feel, and my clients love it.
If you book your engagement shoot with me and haven’t yet booked me as your wedding photographer, I’ll offer you a great money saving offer on booking me as your wedding photographer if secured during your engagement shoot viewing session at the office.
You can purchase anything you wish from the shoot and a favourite item is the Wedding Day Signing Frame. This is where you have your favourite image mounted in a large signing frame that your wedding guests can write their well wishes on at your evening reception. I’ve an example of this at my office that I’d love to show you. Matted Fine Art Prints are also available, as well as a fantastic Wall Art range.
A Triple Panel Wall Art Collection
What Will You Do With Yours?
Imagine your Signing Frame filled with the well wishes of your wedding guests…
Wedding Photography Collections
Wedding Collection 1
• Complimentary consultation
•All day wedding photography coverage (usually around 8 hours), from your bridal preparations in the morning, through to and including your before dinner speeches. We’ll also capture a mock cutting of your cake too
• A bespoke, handmade luxury Italian wedding album
• Up to 30 album pages included as standard
• Your studio viewing session where you’ll see your images for the first time and finalise your album options
• A digital copy of all of your edited images that are within your wedding album
• Your own personalised online image gallery
• Wedding gift registry service
£125 / month (x10) after your £100 booking fee (deposit).
Wedding Collection 2
Our most popular wedding collection!
EVERYTHING from Wedding Collection 1, plus:
• Engagement / Pre-wedding shoot
• 10 extra pages in your album making it up to 40 pages
• Upgraded album and options from any of my suppliers
• ANY album type (flushmount story book or modern matted album)
• ANY album page type (lustre, glossy, metallic or fine art)
• ANY album size available, from 10 inches to a massive 18 inches
• ANY album cover style
•Mini album duplicate options available
£150 / month (x10) after your £100 booking fee (deposit)
Wedding Collection 3
EVERYTHING from Wedding Collections 1 AND 2, plus:
• Wedding Day Signing Frame
• A further 10 extra pages in your album making it up to 50 pages
• Extended wedding day photo coverage up to your first dances
• A stunning 30 inch Wall Art piece made with your choice of image/s from either your wedding day or engagement shoot, from any of my Wall Art styles.
£310 / month (x10) after your £100 booking fee (deposit), or
£175 / month (x18) after your £100 booking fee (deposit).
I operate on a first come, first serve, basis with a limited number of weddings each year.
If you are unsure as to which of my Wedding Collections are the best for you, then simply arrange a studio visit. You will have the oppertunity to view my range of sample albums, including full client albums, so you can see my professionalism and feel the luxurious quality while browsing the different options available.
You will be able to see weddings from every season of the year, in all weather conditions too. You can be confident that I have the experience and skills to cope with the changeable conditions we may experience on your wedding day.
If that doesn’t suit, then a video chat could be arranged instead for your convenience.
Extra Album Pages
One simple price per page. Some album types can cater up to 110 pages so you can create a super-mega sized album if you so wish.
Extended Photo Coverage including First Dances
Because we all love to PARTY!
Mini Album Duplicates
Perfect for your parents, grandparents or anyone else that wished for a Mini Album Duplicate.
I offer the higher quality options with superior printing.
Available for one simple flat rate regardless of the number of pages.
Fine Art Prints
Stunning printing and available in a range of presentation methods that’s sure to impress.
Guest Book Alternative
A framed, ready to hang and mounted picture with plenty of space around the print for your wedding guests to write their well wishes. The perfect way to use your favourite image from your your engagement / pre-wedding shoot.
A physical digital copy of your wedding day album images. Fully edited and yours to keep, share or print as you wish.
Wall Art & More…
A stunning range of Wall Art options available. Choose from the range during your studio visit and start planning where you might like yours to go…
A second photographer on your wedding day capturing different angles etc. and possibly groom preparations for example.
Hi Trevor – The album is super duper!
We love it!
Everyone we show says they have never seen anything like it.
Thank you so much x
Top Reasons to Pick, Trevor Lucy Photography
1. A relaxed, friendly and professional photographer who is dedicated to producing a first class service, from your initial enquiry through to the finished product of a beautiful, elegant and timeless album – your new family heirloom – that perfectly tells the story of your wedding day.
2. A flowing style of work that puts people at ease, making them relaxed and naturally comfortable, resulting in natural looking photos where people are happy, relaxed and don’t feel posed or stiff.
3. Photographs which capture the emotions and special moments of your day in an unobtrusive manner.
4. Excellent location shots, making the best of natural backgrounds and weather conditions.
5. A guarantee that you will be able to view your wedding day photos within 8 weeks during your studio viewing session where you will be able to finalise your choices of your specially designed and unique wedding album.
6. Professionally printed products that are clean, clear, crisp and sharp, displaying true, accurate and consistent colours.
7. A wide range of wedding albums to choose from, with prices to suit most budgets. You’ll be able to view numerous complete wedding albums, taken throughout all seasons with various weather conditions, so you can be confident that whatever the weather you will receive a stunning wedding album.
8. A wide range of extras available including wall art, mini duplicate albums and fine art mounted prints.
9. A range of wedding collections available, which can be tailored to suit your requirements.
10. The option of an interest free, automated split payment system, to help budget your wedding costs.
11. A complimentary, no obligation consultation, to help plan your specific photographic requirements for your special day.
Make Your Wedding Super Affordable!
Getting in touch couldn't be easier
Check Your Wedding Date Availability Here
Studio Address: By Appointment Only
Unit 4 Riverside Retail Park, Kesh, Enniskillen, BT93 1UP
Phone: 07872 427024
Multi Award Winning, Lifestyle & Portrait Photographer specialising in Wedding & Newborn Baby photography.
📍Studio in Kesh, Co Fermanagh, N.Ireland
Warning: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page