Your wedding experience in simple steps…
1. Booking & Planning
If you like what you see here, and would like to meet me and have a relaxed, no obligation chat, then I’d love to invite you to my studio so that you can see more.
You will have the opportunity to view my range of albums, including full client albums, so that you can see my professionalism and feel the luxurious quality.
You can find out exactly what is included in each of my fabulous wedding collections and select which one is best for you.
Once you know that I’m the photographer for you, then I can simply send you through my simple online booking form.
Note, if a physical visit doesn’t suit due to distance for example, then we could simply schedule a video / Skype call instead – perfect!
Either way, I can’t wait to meet you and learn about your love story so that I can then tell it through my work.
2. Engagement Session
Let the beautiful images and fun commence!
These are included as standard in my Wedding Collections 2 and 3. They can be purchased separately also.
We’ll work together to choose a great location for your shoot, so that we can tell your unique love story whilst getting beautiful images of you, together as a couple, in love, and looking forward to your wedding day!
They’re a great way for us to get to know each other a little better, and experience what it’s like to be photographed by me.
You’ll experience my relaxed, uncomplicated and flowing style which gives my images a great natural look. So if you’re nervous about getting photos taken, you’ll soon see that you have nothing to worry about!
3. All In The Details
As your wedding day approaches, I will be available to help with whatever I can – vendor recommendations, timeline preparation, planning suggestions and more.
When we are just a couple of weeks away from your wedding date, we will plan a chat to finalise timelines and answer any last minute questions.
You will want your day to run as smoothly as possible and while it’s a mega long day for everyone, particularly the bride, it will absolutely fly by! I aim to keep everything running on time so that you, and your guests, can enjoy your special day.
4. Wedding Day
The big day itself, yay!
I’ll capture all the little details and special moments that tell your beautiful story, so that you have the perfect memories to last a lifetime, and live through the generations to come.
I’ll capture everything from your bridal preparations in the morning, right the way through to and including your before dinner speeches. We’ll also capture you cutting your wedding cake too.
Some couples opt for the extended wedding day coverage where I’ll stay and capture your first dances together as a couple too.
5. Your Wedding Album
It’s the only thing that can tell your story forever.
We can create the album of your dreams, and one comes with each of my Wedding Collections as standard.
I work with a number of specialist suppliers around the world. They’re amazing at what they do and each has their own special little quirks.
I’ll advise as to which one I think best suits your own personal style from what I’ve seen at your wedding, but ultimately, the choice is entirely up to you.
ALL of my Wedding Collections include as standard:
• All day wedding photography
• A bespoke luxury wedding album
• A high resolution copy of your photos
• Personalised (and private) online image gallery
Wedding Collection 1
Wedding Collection 2
Wedding Collection 3
For more information about our Wedding Collections, simply book your no obligation studio consultation, or video call, now!
Please note, I operate on a first come, first serve, basis with a limited number of weddings each year.
Top Reasons to Pick, Trevor Lucy Photography
1. A relaxed, friendly and professional photographer who is dedicated to producing a first class service, from your initial enquiry through to the finished product of a beautiful, elegant and timeless album – your new family heirloom – that perfectly tells the story of your wedding day.
2. A flowing style of work that puts people at ease, making them relaxed and naturally comfortable, resulting in natural looking photos where people are happy, relaxed and don’t feel posed or stiff.
3. Photographs which capture the emotions and special moments of your day in an unobtrusive manner.
4. Excellent location shots, making the best of natural backgrounds and weather conditions.
5. A guarantee that you will be able to view your wedding day photos within 8 weeks during your studio viewing session where you will be able to finalise your choices of your specially designed and unique wedding album.
6. Professionally printed products that are clean, clear, crisp and sharp, displaying true, accurate and consistent colours.
7. A wide range of wedding albums to choose from, with prices to suit most budgets. You’ll be able to view numerous complete wedding albums, taken throughout all seasons with various weather conditions, so you can be confident that whatever the weather you will receive a stunning wedding album.
8. A wide range of extras available including wall art, mini duplicate albums and fine art mounted prints.
9. The option of an interest free, automated split payment system, to help budget your wedding costs.
10. A complimentary, no obligation consultation, to help plan your specific photographic requirements for your special day.
Make Your Wedding Super Affordable!
Getting in contact couldn't be easier
Check Your Wedding Date Availability Here
Studio Address: By appointment only
Unit 4, Riverside Retail Park, Kesh, Enniskillen, BT93 1UP
Phone: 07872 427024